Dr. Eulices Frayre is the Medical Director of Mexico Medical Center. He is board-certified in cosmetic, aesthetic surgery, and educated at some of the finest institutions in Mexico.
Dr. Frayre has an inherit skill and ability, but great surgeons are not born – they are trained. He is dedicated to his craft and passionate about helping people to bring the reality of their appearance back in line with their ideal.
Dr. Eulices Frayre is a highly qualified cosmetic, aesthetic surgeon, in Mexico, with great experience and talent. He graduated, with honors, in medicine and surgery, from Centro de Estudios Universitarios Xochicalco, Medical School in Tijuana, Mexico in 2001.
He later received his Masters Degree in Cosmetic Surgery from The Institute of Higher Studies in Medicine in Xalapa, Veracruz, Mexico.
- Bedside Manner
- Wait Time
- Hospital Affiliations Hospital INT Tijuana
- Experience / Tranining 10 years
- Medical School Xochicalco Medical School
- Internship General Hospital Tijuana
- Residency General Hospital Tijuana
- Fellowship The Institute of Higher Studies in Medicine
- Certifications The Institute of Higher Studies in Medicine
- Leadership Roles Medical Director
- Breast Augmentation
- Arm Surgery
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Mommy Makeover
- Nose Surgery