Dr. Patricia Aubanel Riedel is a world renowned, and a highly trained surgeon, specializing in interventional cardiology, Dr. Aubanel graduated from the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) later continued his graduate studies in various prestigious educational institutions in the United States, among which are Boston University, the University of Massachusetts, and Harvard.
Dr. Aubanel Riedel is founder of the Society of Cardiology of Baja California, the Society of Interventional Cardiology of Mexico (SOCIME) and the Latin American Society of Interventional Cardiology (SOLACI); among other.
Dr. Aubanel Riedel later attended Miami University and prepared to pass her medical licensing. She did her residency in internal medicine at Boston University and was trained in intervention cardiology at Harvard’s Mass General Hospital. A few years later, she returned to the West Coast as a doctor at the internationally renowned Scripps Clinic & Research Foundation in La Jolla, California, where she served as a Fellow for Dr. Richard Schatz.
- Bedside Manner
- Wait Time
- Hospital Affiliations Hospital del Prado
- Experience / Tranining Interventional Cardiologist
- Medical School Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM)
- Internship Miami University
- Residency Boston University
- Fellowship Harvard’s Mass General Hospital
- Certifications Board Certified Surgeon
- Leadership Roles
- Cardiac Surgery
- Interventional Cardiology